In a message dated 2/2/08 9:17:50 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

FWIW,  I'm supporting Hillary because I think
Obama is caught up in his own  groundswell and
really hasn't a clue what he's going to be
facing if  he's elected (or even just if he's
nominated).

I'm very doubtful  that the support he's
attracting is going to discourage the
opposition  among the power structure he'll
have to deal with in the  slightest.

It's all thrilling and inspirational and
uplifting and  intoxicating, and I wish to
heck I could be part of it just because it
must *feel* so good. But I'm not at all sure
there's any real muscle  behind it.

Judy, you're not giving your party much credit. Don't you think if Obama is
nominated that the rest of the Democrats will rally behind  and support  him?
He'll have the same advisors and coaching Hillary or any other Democrat  would
have. Yes, ultimately Obama  would have to make the decisions, but  he'll
have lots of information and people surrounding him to help him, just as  any
President does. It's not like he's going to battle by  himself.

48)