In a message dated 2/3/08 8:36:31 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

He'll  have the same advisors and coaching Hillary or any other
> Democrat  would have. Yes, ultimately Obama would have to make the
> decisions,  but he'll have lots of information and people
> surrounding him to help  him, just as any President does. It's not
> like he's going to battle  by himself.

Right, that was the pitch for Bush as well on  the
Republican side, and we know how that turned  out

And it will turn out the same for either Hillary or Obama should either one
of them get elected. We are a nation polarized and neither side is going to
work  with the other. What makes you think Hillary can do any better of a job
than  Obama pushing thru an agenda if the opposition is determined to see the
President fail?

48)