In a message dated 2/3/08 8:50:42 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Do I  think the status quo will change easily, no.
There will be all kinds of  resistance to change.
But, as we know, in a quatum mechanical  world-
It's all a matter of vibration of the field.
Barack Obama is  inspiring a higher vibration of the field.
If enough people can raise their  vibration the field will allow for
more evolutionary change.
You will  see, that Hillary or McCain will win where people are rigid
and afraid of  any real change.
Many Independents and Republicans are going with  Obama.
The whole political field is changing.
The status quo will do  everything it can to remain the same.
It's like the ego will find every-way  it can to hold onto to it's
illusion of power, and in the same way, as the  vibration increases,
as the tables are turned over in the Temple, the  status quo hits back
in every-way it can.
It's a battle of staying in  the hut, or moving to higher ground.
If anyone thinks that Hillary Clinton  or John McCain can lead us to
higher ground, well, we get the government  we deserve...

Oh Robert, you really are the idealist Chris Mathews spoke about a couple  of
weeks ago, *full of high hopes and dreams* mixed with a dash of mysticism.
Hope you aren't crushed too badly when the vibes fade and you all  of  the
sudden have to wake up.

48)