Dear friends:

Today at Raju's clinic in Delhi there was a group puja in honor of  Maharishi
followed by some sweet speeches from the Indian leaders here and some  Vedic
prayers. It was announced that pujas for Maharishi will commence in Allahabad,
at our ashram, on Feb 9, continue on Feb 10, culminate in  final rites on Feb
11 (about 11 am - 1:30 pm). A group of us here at the  clinic will leave here
and go to Allahabad. Probably by plane. That's our first choice. Train ride is
about 9 hours.

Ranjan Gaur is making arrangements. Unfortunately, the one 4-star hotel  in
Allahabad  has been booked up for a government function, so he is trying to
book us into the next best  thing. Word is that the Shankaracharya (who is in
Allahabad) is making all the arrangements for Maharishi's rites.

We will probably return to the clinic in Delhi on the 12th.

I have limited time on the computer here at the clinic and DON'T have  all my
friends' emails with me at the moment, so please forward on to those you think
would like to have this information.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM