The last time Maharishi was in FF, the 7,000 course, there was a
terrible snow storm.

Just wondering if FF got hit as hard as Madison, WI is presently being
hit -- if so, then it's the same kind of astral event to my way of
thinking....in each case Maharishi was on everyone's mind.

Next time anyone fears global warming, all we have to do is think really
hard about Maharishi!  Shemp, I so apologize to you.

This "cold thingie" seems to be deeply understood by humans at some
subtle level.  In spooky movies we often get that when an evil presence
is afoot, the humans suddenly have their breaths showing cuz of the
coldness in the room -- The Exorcist, Stir of Echoes, etc.  And then
there's Milton stuffing Satan in the lowest level of hell encased in
ice.

  <http://imdb.com/title/tt0164181/> And what is the least level of
excitation if not absolute zero?

10 inches on the ground, can't see even a block down the street, wind
howling, and no end in sight here.

To me, it's a perfectly wondrous funereal shroud of white, and with
one's master gone nothing else can be seen, and Vata's singing a final
song.

Edg