To His Royal Highness, The Beloved-ness Rick Archer & Friends, (sorry, I wasn't
sure of
your titles)

You Maharishi guys really crack me up. His Holiness the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi?
 His
Majesty Maharaja Nader Raam? Governor this.. Siddha that. You guys sure love
lofty titles
and superlatives. I always think of titles as something you get when your boss
doesn't
want to give you a pay raise.  Is that what's happening there? Or, maybe
humility isn't one
of your strong suits. Seriously, you guys define new perimeters of buffoonery.
What a
hoot. Have to admit Mr.Mahesh Varma, the self proclaimed Maharishi, was a great
spiritual
con-man though.... maybe the best. Have to give him credit for that. That caper
with the
flying thing... now that was really something. And for those nincompoops to
actually
believe they could fly?.... can you believe that?  I mean it's right out of
"The Emperor's New
Clothes" story. Priceless. Makes me laugh just thinking about it. You can't
dream up this
kind of stuff. Well, the Big "M" could, but most of us can't. The con I liked
best though was
when he convinced those folks he would sell them personal enlightenment in the
90's.
What was the price tag? a hundred thousand?... a million?... I forget.  I heard
over a
hundred people fell for that one. LOL!!! A multi-million dollar heist.... and
perfectly legal!!!
Beautiful. Of course, the Big "M' will probably be best remembered for selling
those hindu
seed mantras for $2500 a pop. That's the bread & butter. Pure genius! Who would
have
ever thought you could dress some dime store mantras with a dog & pony puja
ceremony
... and people would actually buy it? My hat's off to him. So, what I want to
know is what is
his new royal majesty going to do with all that money? Admit it... you want to
know too.
I've heard rumors of around $3 billion stashed in secret swiss bank
accounts.... not too
shabby guys. Time to split up the booty if you ask me. BTW, what do you call
his new
royalness behind his back?... come on you've got to have some kind of nickname
for the
boss. My guess is Osama Bin Raama. Am I close? Let's hope he spreads the wealth
a little. I
always heard the Mahesh was pretty tight fisted with a rupee.  I don't mean to
disparage
the dearly departed, but that Maharishi guy could squeeze a quarter out of a
nickel from
what I've heard. I bet old "Deep-Pockets" Chopra is probably kicking himself
now... it
could have been all his. Ha! Tough luck Deepak, you had your chance. Anyway,
thanks for
the entertainment over the years guys. His most excellent-ness, Nadar Raam-Dum,
has
some pretty deep pockets to fill. My suggestion is to offer some kind of
grifter technique...
you know, call it something like the ancient  auyervedic
"Kriya-golden-pick-pocket"
siddhi technique. I like that... has a ring to it, don't you think? Just say it
appeared out of
the ether or something. Better yet, say it was the Big "M''s final words.
People love that
kind of stuff. Anyway, good luck with your TV show, guys. Break a leg... and
all that. BTW,
are you going to have a telethon where we people can send you money. Remember,
gotta
think the way HE would think! Good luck.