Here's some FairFieldLife party-hearty entertainment ideas:

Have Turq and Judy dress up in those Sumo wrestler, hugely padded,
puffy suits, and have a contest.  I'd pay for a front row seat.  Smart
money's on Judy, methinks.

We could get Off to spike our fruit punch with his meds.

We could gang tackle Richard, make him wear a George Bush Halloween
mask, and then group tickle him until he pukes.

Shemp might be roped into a barber's chair and given the real Shemp's
haircut.

Kirk could cook us up a mess-o-blackened shrimp -- with shrooms.

Marek can bring some potted plants for decorating the banquet tables.

I'll bring three Trikkes -- and indemnification forms.

Dick Mays can sing "Massa's in de col col grave" with Curtis
accompanying on a 12 string.

Lurk is the natural choice for Emcee.

Edg