From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of geezerfreak
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 12:26 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM and religion

--- In HYPERLINK

"curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:

> > "Ever get to the west coast? We should hang."
> >
> > This must happen. Please email me some digits to we can talk.
> >
> Watch your e-mail.

Shit. I've lost your e-mail Write me Curtis!

Now Rick has thrown an idea in there. Holy schmolly Fairfield? I've actually
never been there.
Grew up in the midwest, ran centers in the MW, but never wanted to return
after moving to
the left coast. Fairfield.....hmmmm. What say you Curtis?

Travel-wize I've got SE Asia looming in March and Germany/France in April.
But a weekend +
a few in FF in the early spring.

Part-teeee!

We could even make an effort to have as many FFL members as possible come to
town. Those of us who live here could each accommodate one or two.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:20 PM