--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis"
> > <reavismarek@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Judy, the only person who cares if if was a ""Gotta Get Judy"
> > > post is you and maybe Barry.  Perhaps you excercise tremendous
> > > constraint and don't reply as often as you'd like to Barry's
> > > posts.  All I can say is what has been said by many, many
> > > people who post here, myself included -- it's boring, it's
> > > childish, it's frustrating, and it hasn't accomplished a single
> > > positive thing.  If you never replied or commented on any of
> > > Barry's posts I don't think that any of would mind a single bit.
> > > (And I feel that after a short time Barry would stop commenting
> > > on yours.)
> >
> > Right, Marek. *I'm* the one who should stop. And then
> > maybe, if he feels like it, Barry will stop.
> >
> > As I told Edg, I'm not entertaining any appeals that
> > don't, at the very least, address Barry and me equally.
> >
> > Actually, since so many appeals (and brickbats) have
> > already been addressed to (or thrown at) me alone, I'm
> > not inclined to entertain even appeals addressed to
> > both of us until after I see a bunch of them addressed
> > to *Barry* alone.
>
> Clear evidence of insanity.

Nyah. Except maybe on YOUR part, to not note she's correct about this. Few
people ever
call Barry on his Judy obsession except to joke about it, but many make hostile
remarks
towards Judy (such as yourself), using the Barry Thing as yet another excuse to
insult Judy.

She's often speculated that its the fact she's a *woman* that draws certain
people's ire. I
often think so also.

Lawson