On Feb 14, 2008, at 9:15 AM, authfriend wrote:

(So much for Barry's umpteenth vow, made just
yesterday, not to respond to me. This is the way
he usually sneaks back in, by ostensibly
responding to someone else who has responded to
me and demonizing me in those comments, without
mentioning my name. But he doesn't normally start
quite *this* quickly.)

Judy, can you spell "paranoia"? Geez. Now even *third* party messages by Barry are attempts to demonize you. As a public service, I am calling on you to state here and now how many messages removed from your original message Barry's observations have to be before you'll give up on attempts to get something started again.

Sal