--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> All of this talk about events surrounding MMY's health in
> 1990/91, the heart attack etc, and Deepak Chopra's role in
> same sounded vaguely familiar. I know I had read something
> about this before. Then when I went into my saved TMO files
> I found this.
>
> Rick, you'll be able to add the details of who this was
> from....those I don't have.

It was posted in April 2005 by anonymousff.

> Patra said in 87 he was called to M's side in Noida, India and M
> was rolling on the ground, screaming with the pain. He had
> pancreitis (sorry for spelling). Patra put him on a pain killer
> and a sedative.

Oy, yet *another* date!

> M eventually went to England for 6 months or so
> for treatment for this.

I wonder what "eventually" means...how long
afterward. But if he was there for six months,
that could validate Chopra's country idyll with
MMY, although it wouldn't have been as long as
Chopra claimed.

This does seem to be yet another version of the
incident Chopra was referring to, but nothing
like the life-threatening drama he described.
It's consistent with Dr. Mahpatra's "Corrections"
letter, except that he doesn't say Chopra's 1991
date was wrong.