> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Did you ever check with Anoop Chandola about what the other
> > > shankaracharya of Jyotirmath said about Maharishi, BTW? If you
did,
> > > did his recollections make it into your book?
> >
> > Lawson English wrote:
> > Did you ever ask about the "Maharishi murdered Gurudev" thing?
> >
> > When I did, he laughed rather loudly.
> >
> > Premanand Paul Mason wrote:
> > We went off-line.
> > But no, I didn't ask that one. Food poisoning was a contender
wasn't
> > it? Have you been to India? It is a possibility to get food
poisoning
> > every single day...
>
> Swami Swaroopanada Saraswati said "poisoned guru" in his interview
> published on trancenet. Others have constantly advanced the theory
that
> MMY and Gurudev's cook assasinated him. I believe that I've seen
> mention of it on this forum in the past couple of weeks.

I missed it.
What puzzles me about Shankaracharya Swami Swaroopanand is why in
fifty years he should only have spoken out about his accusations the
one time publicly. Is that correct? And we only have the interpreters
version, via TM-ex, and this is very frustrating. There are so many
colours to Hindi words, it would be better to get a Hindi transcript
of the interview and light on the crucial words used.

Another thing I find curious is that no publications relating to the
teachings of Guru Dev are published by Swaroopanand's organisation or
by the TMO for that matter.
The only writings about Guru Dev available from the TMO were written
in 1958 (!) and edited for later publication in 1965.