Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OK, Lurk, now I'm curious--what was it that happened that caused
you
> to leave?  The story, please. :)

Nothing earth shattering.  I had some pretty good successes teaching
in the midwest.  Teaching many people, setting up events,
celebrations, residence facilities, CIC Courses, Washington
Campaign, MIU student thrown it.

I was in Livingston Manor, being interviewed to go to Zambia.  My
interviewer was Reid Martin, (who I really liked, and felt was
pretty down to earth).  We had just heard a lecture from M about
certain experiences we as meditators and teachers might have.
Experiences had something to do with feeling in tune with the ebb
and flow of world events.  I related to Reid that I have/had
experiences along these lines.  Because of this I must have been put
in the "unstable" category, and was not allowed to go to Zambia.

Right at that moment something in me just changed, and all I could
think about was leaving.  No malice, no anger.  Something said.
Move On.  And that's pretty much what I did.