--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, boyboy_8 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>You are correct though, perhaps I just
> have to live with the puzzles and accept them for what they are,
> rather than try to sift and winnow.  I could do that for the rest of
> my life and not really know for sure.  Seeking clarity is what I
> desire but there are limits to what I can know.

I think we can do both, have increasing acceptance that life is full
of puzzles we can't solve, and continue to sift and winnow.  Perhaps
the sifting and winnowing reveals things to us along the way.  No harm
in it that I can see.

FWIW -- About what did or didn't happen with Chopra and Maharishi -- I
don't think it's possible to establish exactly what happened in any
event in the past.  The perception we had at the time was selective or
partial to begin with, filtered through our conditioning, and memory
can do funny tricks.  I could tell a story every day about something
that happened and it would likely be a bit different every time, that
is unless I've created and memorized a certain version of things for
some reason which I continue to repeat.  I've often heard people do
that, but if you are open and growing, new angles will come into your
awareness as you go along.