> its always all about ego for you Curtis. ego ego ego-- I am he is
> they are we think. you need to smoke a lot more dope before i'll
> take you seriously.

Yes the nastiness of Jim in all his glory.  I am a professional
singer.  I don't smoke anything.  But nice try.

Your understanding of the term "ego" is so wrapped up in your personal
philosophical redefinitions that it is not a term that conveys any
meaning to me when you use it.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sandiego108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>