--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sticheau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I read John Hagelin's note and my eye got caught on the words "very
> enlightened" as he was describing Tony Nader.  As I understand it,
> pregnancy, virginity, and enlightenment are pretty exclusive
> conditions, as in: you is or you ain't.  So, "very enlightened"
> snagged my eyes as I read it.  My question is simple: is or is not
> Tony Nader enlightened?  As in: is in the is-or-ain't binary
> exclusion.  As in Jed McKenna, Ramana Maharshi, Wayne Liquorman,
> Nisargadatta, Guru Dev and MMY enlightenment.  As in the "abiding
> non-dual state."  'Cause, to use Jed's idea, "if it isn't abiding, it
> isn't sh*t."  So, to those deep in the nether regions and in the know,
> I ask: Is Tony Nader enlightened?  It's a most simple question, Y or
> N.  Why do I ask?  Because we're all looking for someone to turn to
> now.  We've already demonstrated to one degree or another that we
> won't turn to ourselves, so if not our own self, then who?
>
> I should've skipped the onions tonight, I guess.
>
> Thanks.

LOL. There are plenty of "fully enlightened" folks in the TM from the cooks to
da King (I
assume) but the TMO definition of full enlightenment is merely that one have
asufficiently
stress free nervous system that one never loses Self, even during intense
activity or sleep.

Not a big deal: as MMY says, merely normal.

"Does King Tony floatat will?" seems to be what you are asking. It seems
obvious that
MMY wasn't a perfected floater since he died of old age, so why would you
expect King
Tony to be?

Lawson