> Curtis, remember that section of Ned Wynn's book, when he first saw
M drive up to 433? M
> got out, and he saw Jerry Jarvis and Charlie Lutes having a "tug of
war" over the deer skin.
> Ned's reaction was to vow that whatever it was that was so damn
special about that piece of
> hide, he was going to one day carry it himself.
>
> And he did.

I had forgotten that little gem, thanks!  I wonder if Bevan has ever
actually sat on Hagelin in order to get a priority seat?  I'm guessing
that this was the reason Bevan needed to bulk up, for the darshon
scrum.  The intrigue of the palace eunuchs!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>