--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > Curtis, remember that section of Ned Wynn's book, when he first saw
> M drive up to 433? M
> > got out, and he saw Jerry Jarvis and Charlie Lutes having a "tug of
> war" over the deer skin.
> > Ned's reaction was to vow that whatever it was that was so damn
> special about that piece of
> > hide, he was going to one day carry it himself.
> >
> > And he did.
>

> I had forgotten that little gem, thanks!  I wonder if Bevan has ever
> actually sat on Hagelin in order to get a priority seat?  I'm guessing
> that this was the reason Bevan needed to bulk up, for the darshon
> scrum.  The intrigue of the palace eunuchs!

Shemp and Rick really have me thinking about the potential for a scrum between
the
Varma/Shrivastava mafia and the Holland faction. The Skins vs the Crowns.

If the Skins see more money for the fam in selling off the Vlodrop property,
you know
they're gonna do it. This will piss the Crowns off.

The same can be said for any TMO property. The big money is in the land
holdings. (Not
so sure about MUM in FF though.)

I see a movie of the week in all of this, don't you?