> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Vaj" <vajranatha@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > In MMY"S teaching the states of enlightenment correspond
> > to the experiential POV of three different texts. "Cosmic
> > Consciousness" is the style of E for the Yoga Sutras.
>
> Quote, please.
>
> What *I* was taught when I learned the TM-Sidhis
> was that the siddhis sutras are a program for
> achieving Unity Consciousness.

I'm nowhere near home, so I'll have to refer you to the "official" TMO YS
trans. by Shearer.
But FYI, in Maharishi Vedic Science, the YS and yoga-darshana are the vehicle
and "Vedic"
text for CC.  The Badarayana-sutras a la the Shankara Bhasya is the text and
darshana for
Unity. The YS's "fruit" is turiyatita or "CC".

It might be accurate to say that the TMSP leads <i>towards</i> Unity (if you
actually
believe what you were told sans any outside verification). Show me a long-term
TMSP
practitioner and I'll show you a deluded soul, often with imbalanced kundalini
disorder, as
the shastras warn. No real surprise there...