Right. It this makes sense to "you".  There are so many ways you
can "technically" disqualify Jesus as the Jewish messiah.  And I
have no desire to get into that argument.  But when you take the big
picture - the old testament, and the new testament, and the events
of that period, don't ya have to sort come to the conclusion that
Jesus was the one the Jews were expecting, and that the power
brokers of the time had a vested interest to make it not so, lest
they lose their hold.

That said, I really don't care one way or the other.  I've made my
own peace with this issue.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
> <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for feedback.  I guess the messiah the Jews are
expecting,