> Yes Jeff, Had it many times, best time I remembered was in  Hotel
Karina at
> first of course  M was talking and I started laughing and  giggling
so hard I
> had tiers and couldn't catch my breath. I felt compelled to  leave
the room  so
> as not to disturb there rest of the course and M while  he was
talking. I
> don't know if it was just unstressing or some bliss but it was
fun. My seat was
> only a few feet away from M at the time. Maybe he zapped me, I  was
just a kid
> at the time.

One of the reasons, though absolutely not the main one, why
I don't nowadaze "frequent" the local center to do the siddhis
is that I almost always start laughing like a madman already
during meditation, and I don't like to disturb the other one
or two people doing their program. There is a saying here:
"Mies se tulee räkä-nokastakin, muttei tyhjän naurajasta".
(Even a snotty brat shall become a man, but not someone
who laughs for nothing.) Perhaps there is a similar saying
in English, but I'm not aware of one.