> I bought that years ago on LP (that about tells you how long ago)
and it
> is a nice rendition and I believe the text that came with it gave both
> the transliteration and the translation.

Here's a beautiful 8 min video clip of Shri Guru Gita sung by Kumuda
(Sharon Janis).

Kumuda became very familiar with the syllables and sentiments of this
chanting prayer during her decade of monastic life in the Siddha Yoga
ashram of Baba Muktananda and Gurumayi Chidvilasananda. Early every
morning, the ashram residents and guests chanted this text as the main
ingredient in a daily, hour-and-a-half devotional chanting session.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDmCl2sL4m8&feature=related