On Feb 23, 2008, at 9:31 AM, authfriend wrote:

But as long as those three big states are hanging in
the balance, and as long as the delegate count and
the national polls don't show an overwhelming lead
for Obama, I think she should stick it out.

Great analysis--thanks Judy.

I don't think either of them is going to have much
trouble wiping McCain out, so that just isn't a
consideration at this point.

Sure hope you're right. At least one reason (among many) I want to see Obama win the nom is that during the debates nothing could make the positions of the 2 parties clearer than to see the oldest candidate ever to run--tired, cranky--contrasted with one of the youngest--articulate, poised and hopefully with some good policy ideas. It should become abundantly clear at that point, again, how the Repugs represent nothing but looking backwards and hanging onto the past, beyond all reason.

Sal