Well, Dove, you gave Judy a ten and me a nine.  So my
answer to your fear question should also get a nine
and Judy's answer should get a ten.

She is right in absolute terms.
In relative terms, she is dead wrong.  When America
started torturing people, it was time to be afraid.
It always starts with the torture of people who are
far away and somehow different from us.  Sooner or
later, it's your neighbor.  And then it's you.

But in terms of the Absolute, there is nothing to
fear, ever.  And some people are able to live that way
and make it real in their lives.  My grandfather was
such a man.  He stood in front of a firing squad
completely unafraid.