shempmcgurk wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> shempmcgurk wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, Angela, torture is indeed a slippery slope.
>>>
>>> That's how I feel about the tax system.
>>>

>> So you like driving though potholes?
>>
>> BTW, I agree the tax system since I have been struggling with my
>> accountant's worksheet is a sham and WAY over complicated. It is
>> imbalanced and we paupers should pay only a token tax and let those
>> greedy bastards pay the bill as they seem to benefit far more than us.
>> Again tax them at 100% if they already have an estate of $12 million.
>> Who needs more? Just greedy bastards.
>>

> You are, of course,completely off the mark, Barfitu, when it comes to
> understanding anything about taxes and how much the rich pay.
>
> THE RICH ALREADY PAY FAR, FAR MORE THAN THEY SHOULD.

Warren Buffer disagrees.  Why do you care so much for the rich anyway?
You aren't one the last time I checked.  Do you even have a pot to piss
in?  I'm against 10% of the population owning 90% of the wealth.  That
just isn't right.  All that says is that greed has gone out of control.
It's the 1990's "greed is a virtue" virus that got started.  I think it
got started actually back  about 1980 with all those TM teachers who
wanted to be "financially independent" so they could "spend more time
with Maharishi" and of course if they started making money even forgot
about meditation.  A lot of them tried to hook us with Amway where I saw
the beginnings of the "greed rage" and BTW if you're not a salesman type
you probably wouldn't have made any money at that anyway.  It takes a
special breed to make money off these pyramid schemes.