Peter writes snipped:
Then bliss is like a dead dog in the road! Bliss is the darshan of
Brahman, but not Brahman.

TomT:
Yes but if the indicator is there then attention and appreciation of
what is going on in the moment surely leads to the understanding of
Brahman. Appreciation is the tool that leads attention to the
understanding. The experience is the body's way of handling the
knowledge that is present in the moment. Paying deep attention and
asking the experience itself for the knowledge it has for you will
yield the results. If the understanding were complete we would have
virtually no experience of bliss but rather would be processing what
was happening as knowledge. At any moment we can go back to the most
profound of our past experiences and ask for the knowledge that is
contained in them. The bliss is the body storing the knowledge until
it can be handled. The body is the hard drive for holding the
knowledge until it can be appreciated as whole and full knowledge. Tom