Cardemaister, I really appreciate your attitude about all this
stuff; you're a true spiritual scientist, willing to explore
different variations on the techniques you've been taught.  That
type of research is really valuable.  I really applaud your positive
contributions here, thank you very much.

Marek

**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> > >

> > > The only thing is Card, saMyama in the Kashmir Shaivite system
> of
> > > meditation has a different meaning than in the YS/yoga-
darshana.
> > > believe the last acharya of that tradition, Sw. Lakshman Joo
> > explains
> > > this in his commentary on the SS.
> > >

> > Is it perhaps any one of these mentioned by Monier-Williams:
> >
> > saMyama m. holding together , restraint , control , (esp.)
control