Hagen,

Thanks for your thoughts -- you have a very nice attitude of doing the
right thing and keeping the pressure on those who would thwart the
world for a dollar.  I bow to your longer-timeline view -- like that
of the tortoise who eventually beats the hare, and while running that
race, I see you spontaneously avoiding the anger, resentment, etc.
See the job, do the job, forget the misery -- thanks for this
modeling.  I sure could use more of such, because when I see this poor
world filled with folks who face lives that they know and have no hope
that their lives will improve beyond "sheer brute existence," I can
get into a dark negativity.

Let us know when you get that Web site going.

By the way, I like your "broken" English.  You get your points across,
true communication, but sometimes you use expressions that I would
never have suspected could have that power, yet, they do. It's
entertaining in that it presents as a kind of free swinging poetry.  Nice!

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hagen J. Holtz"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Edg,
>
> for some unknown reason after some days I went through my spam-mails
thoroughly and found your
> early reply from Feb.19 just by chance.
> So apart from this luck I have no idea, why some of the
Fairfield-mails end up there and others not.

> I am basically agreeing to what you say about the fate of inventions
and the difficulty to get them
> launched into the market. But is this the pivotal criteria for their
remarkableness ? Was this not exactly the reason
> why a Schauberger got supressed, because he was not fitting into the
market theory of the trend of his time.

> Just so, Viktor Schauberger, Tesla and Mendel -- examples of true
> giants of thought -- they and thousands upon thousands of "pretty good
> thinkers" with great ideas have had to find it in themselves to wear a
> lot of different hats in order to get their babies "all growd up."
>
> Most fail. Even Tesla who was totally funded and had really "insanely
> great" ideas hit the walls of ignorance and lack of imagination in the
> world....that and corporate evil doers who are brigands of the darkest
> sort.
>
> For that reason it is good to remind to their great ideas from time
to time. My dream of a "Veda-Land" for example (not that kind of type,
once having been designed as a giant leisure time park) is an assembly
of people, who would like to live their dreams in an orderly and
socially compatible manner. Once the group has been growing up to the
size of about 10,000 (the "critical mass"), it not only in the
position to create the desired harmonious influence due to group
programs, but in case its ideas do not get adopted by the surroundings
(immediately), it at least will be able and have enough "space" to
apply the same within its own campus or facilities. By this neither
the individual nor the group as such will stand under pressure to
fasten up in order to cope with the economic needs. This group should
show independence exactly in the very sense of the visions of those
ingenious minds. Very soon I want to start with a website, advertising
for such an idea. Call me a dreamer "but I am not the only one" and I
have not much more time in this life left to wait until others will be
possibly doing it. (Do not get impressed too much by your own fears !)

> As for the gossip that there's a 500 miles/gallon carburettor and a
> nylon stocking that never runs, etc., I believe it. Given that money
> is the bottom line, what wouldn't BigOil do to shelve that
> carburettor? Killing someone would be nothing to such a company -- a
> company that is willing to pollute all of Alaska for instance -- and
> then, stealing all the research papers (Tesla) etc. would just be
> "cleaning up the crime scene." No problmo for a sociopathic corporation.
>
> You bring it to the point. That is the reason why constant
clarification is necessary. It has to become so enervating for them,
that they will begin to give up and let the dam break.

> For every Tesla there's HUNDREDS of goofyass obsessive types who will
> waste your time with the wackiest concepts. Google "perpetual motion
> machines," or "UFO technology being used by US government," or "9-11
> Inside job," and behold the legions of true believers who can enthrall
> the lower half of the bell curve like it was a lynch mob outside a
> jailhouse holding a child's killer. I've been worked into many such a
> lather myself.
>
> Are you aware, that there had been a study, launchend by the
US-Government itself, which was supposed to find out, what the
tendencies of thought in society were ?
> Surprisingly three main tendencies got found, so to say the "three
gunas" of society: a) the all-time "yestereves", stating, they wished
all came back to the good old times (30%) b) the technocrats, who
blindly believe in technical progress (40% and c) the "alternatives",
who seem to have creative up to weird imaginations of future.
> The study found out that the last group was the worst organized one,
consisting of many individuals, who were fearing that they would stand
alone with their ideas. And the conclusion of the research was, that
if these protagonists had been able to get themselves organized in a
better way, they could easily overtake society.

> BushCo has showed us that those in power can do any damned thing they
> want to do. Don't show up for congressional hearing, be in contempt,
> break any law, and, yeah, KILL MILLIONS FOR OIL...mostly moms and
> kids. So look at that brazen marauding of the masses -- if you do
> something that affects their bottom lines, these VICIOUS PSYCHOTIC
> ENTITIES will simply erase you from the surface of the Earth.
>
> Once a German TM-teacher was telling me that Maharishi leaned to him
and said: "Be intelligent !" I think this is the parole we have to
follow. If you give up, because you fear such powers, then the result
is clear from the very beginning. But if you don't, you might loose,
but it would make at least sense and you would learn a lot. I do not
want to be so foolhardy to predict that we could make it, but the
trial is worth it and my assumption is that many meditators went too
much for "easy-going" in the past (including myself), misunderstanding
the very meaning of easiness or "take it easy". In order to reach a
state of ease, hard work has to be done before (is not Maharishi the
best example for this thesis, the way how he lived and sacrificed
himself ?).

> So many ideas, so few minds with the time and resonance to invest in
> fleshing them out into actual practical manifestations.
>
> You are right.
>
> A man who died this year, Robert Bussard, I will look into it.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_W._Bussard
>
> developed a device that seemingly solves all the major theoretical
> puzzles for atomic fusion. http://youtube.com/watch?v=FhL5VO2NStU
>
> Atomic fusion!!!! The holy grail of clean energy. Watch the above
> video and be convinced by Bussard himself. Here's a guy who had the
> educational coattails, the interest of others, the ear of
> billionaires, and the desire of the US Navy for him to succeed, and
> yet this guy died without getting the final funding for his machine.
>
> This reminds me to the story of a German class mate, who grew up in
USA during his first 15 years and then shifted to Germany. His father
worked for Siemens or so and was the first on in the early Seventies
who gave proof that hydrogen could be efficiently used as propulsion.
The name of the family was Dahlberg. He told me that his father was
getting more and more frustrated that noone listened to his theories
and finally died. Today the technology gets slowly being applied.
Again this reminds me to Maharish's saying that no drop of love is
wasted in the universe.