I'm sorry man.
> I can't imagine what it must be like.
> I wish you strength and courage.

Thanks. It was like most everything else, both high and low, at once.

I remember the development of roller coasters due to having been raised near
Magic Mountain in Valencia, CA.  None of those things were tough enough for
me.  Do you remember the movie 'Roller Coaster?' That took place there and
starred the 'Revolution' which was the first 360 coaster. But even then it
wasn't much of anything.

So then I went there about two years ago, when I was stuck in CA after
Katrina. And went on some coaster. I think it was called Batman or Ninja2 or
something. man, that thing was so intense I felt truely sick after and I
thought I had whiplash.  My wife decided then to never go on another one.

You get what you ask for. Anyway, that's how it was.