--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>  I'm sorry man.
> > I can't imagine what it must be like.
> > I wish you strength and courage.
>

> Thanks. It was like most everything else, both high and low, at
once.

> I remember the development of roller coasters due to having been
raised near
> Magic Mountain in Valencia, CA.  None of those things were tough
enough for
> me.  Do you remember the movie 'Roller Coaster?' That took place
there and
> starred the 'Revolution' which was the first 360 coaster. But even
then it
> wasn't much of anything.
>
> So then I went there about two years ago, when I was stuck in CA
after
> Katrina. And went on some coaster. I think it was called Batman or
Ninja2 or
> something. man, that thing was so intense I felt truely sick after
and I
> thought I had whiplash.  My wife decided then to never go on
another one.

> You get what you ask for. Anyway, that's how it was.

Hey Kirk, I've been skimming your posts this morning and I can
relate to a lot of the ups and downs and confusion and pain you've
been experiencing, though I'll leave the myriad gory details in the
past.

I just wanted to make a suggestion that what really helped me a lot
through those times was a regular program of intense exercise; 70-80
mile bike rides and running 10 to 15 miles in the mountains. Anyway,
it really helped stabilize my runaway thoughts.

I did something like that at least three times a week for a couple
of decades. I preferred outdoor solitary exercise to the
alternatives because it was most freeing, but this was just my
personal preference. Anyway, for what it is worth...