  From: Louis McKenzie
  To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 12:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Brahmachari Nandikeeshore should be the Guru
after MMY!

  Maharishi's Successor is already a master in his own rite.   No matter who
puts on a funny suit or some one decides to call his successor.  Maharishi's
successor was born from Maharishi and has established himself as a world
renowned Guru.

  The process with normal minded people is one wherein they will eventually
fall to personal problems.   There was no spiritual figure that Maharishi
actually named as his successor.   Niether Tony Nader or Nandikeeshore can do
what Sri Sri Ravi Shankar has done.   I think Maharishi being Maharishi sent
him out on purpose.

curtisdeltablues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I was at the Yugoslavia course where Nandkashore seemed to be being
groomed for taking over. He really wasn't up to the task
intellectually. When he went out with Purusha to give Intro lectures
it was a total disaster. The guy may never have attended school after
lower grades and his ability to stay on message was incorrigible. I
think he would be an innocent among wolves around Bevan and the other
power trippers.