stu writes snipped:
In all cases, free will is adopted and rejected by people regardless of
their proclivity towards faith.  However, I am ever suspicious of
anyone's arguments if they involve themselves with faith.  If they are
willing to accept one notion without adequate evidence what then of
their other notions?  Sounds to me like a lot of guesswork.

TomT:
In my experience relating Free Will and awakening I have come to see
that Awakening is absolutely FREE. But it will Cost you every concept
you have about it. Secondly it WILL happen because it is who you are
and all you do is get to see that which has always been right under
your nose. As one of my friends likes to say ""You'll find IT in the
last
place that you don't look."
Tom