--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mainstream20016" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Saavy ?    By the end of MMY's life,  the TMO was crack-cocaine-addicted to
> $1m Raja
> course fees, the pool of potential Rajas had dried, the existing were Rajas
> tapped out.
> Western real estate holdings - the real business of the TMO over the past two
> decades,
> were depreciating at a rapid rate....  MMY would still be alive today had a
> really wealthy
> person embraced the TMO - he lost his spirit after decades of catering to the
> miniscule
> pool of in-house TM elite.
>  In the meantime, the decades spent laying the foundation for rational
> society's
> acceptance of meditation was wasted as millions avoided the TMO.
> The TMO is dedicated to transferring American assets overseas; one bent on
> selling
every
> relative and spiritual thing possible, at inflated prices, to gullible
> Americans.  The TMO
> expects America to fund the  teaching of TM to rest of the world, while
> Americans are
> becoming less and less intelligent and less competitive with the world.
> The pattern mirrored America's 30 + year move toward devaluing middle and
> working-
> class people.   In the meantime, suffering of the many was considered
> acceptable as the
> TMO embraced ego-obsessed wealthy elitists. But as MMY taught us, Natural Law
> eventually finds it way back to the lives of the many.  Unfortunately, the
> TMO is
ironically
> out-of-touch with the resurgence of Natural Law's move back toward the many.
>  Saavy ? Hardly.

In your opinion, of course. I look at the behind-the-scenes successes of the
David Lynch Foundation (they don't publicize them anymore -there's a charter
school in Tucson where
all 160 studenss have learned TM for example, but the name is unknown save to
the
participants), as well as the new Argiro Student Center in MUM, and the
upcoming David
Lunch Weekend where participation in the $150 conference (wth free veggie meals
for 3
days) gives y ou a chance to learn TM for free, not to mention the new
Brahmastan
facilities in Indiia, the new Pundit facilities in MUM, etc., etc., as being
signs that post-
Maharishi TMO is doing just fine

ANd the plans to open a fully-accredited MD-style medical and post-MD PHD
school for
Maharishi Ayurveda in California is pretty slick as well.

Lawson