Although the title of this thread doesn't refer specifically to what
I thought it would be about (and, you know, Judy can't exist on this
planet for more than about 30 seconds without invoking the word "lie"
or else she'll explode), I do think "lying" will end up being
Barack's undoing in the general election if he ends up as the
candidate.

Why?  Because it's now pretty clear that he lied about what he knew
and when he knew it vis a vis the Rev. Wrong affair.  Within the
space of a few days, he backed off his original HuffPo statement that
he only knew about the controversial declarations when he started his
presidential campaign.  Then, a few days later, he amended that
because, obviously, one of his advisers took him aside and said: you
better not say something that they're gonna uncover as untrue later
on...

Well, if during the general election he starts getting caught in MORE
lies, the sheen of "innocent as the virgin snow" that he has worn up
to now and which has been one of his strongest points is gonna
disappear as fast as bullshit out of the anus of a bull.

And then he's no longer gonna be JFK-elect but just another lyin's
politician out to say anything that will get him elected.

Oh, and when exactly IS Obama gonna bomb Pakistan?

> From an Obama campaign email sent out on March 20:
>
> ...Barack is now facing a two-front battle against Senators Clinton
and
> McCain. Both are reading from the same political playbook as they
> attack Barack on foreign policy. They have both dismissed his call
for
> renewed diplomacy as "naive" while mistakenly standing behind
George