I have it.  It is a report called Obama Exposed there
is nothing there that comes anywhere near what they
had on Bill Clinton.....They have to create something.
 I do not know how to post it or I would have shared
it. However it is several pages.   What they will use
against Hillary is Bill Clintons financials and
campaign contributions from CHinese Lobbyist.   Obama
has taken money from employees of oil companies from
ex lobbyist and family members of.  JFK took money
from Mafia crime bosses.   But Obama doesn't seem to
have taken arab money.....