Yes the husband was standing there not saying anything but the
situation, with BBC cameras invading your privacy, would create an
artificial and unrepresentative impression. Personally I liked the
wife who did smile(!) and talked about her practice of TM in a family
of six quite humbly and realistically, and the two kids too were OK,
particularly the younger daughter. So I think Vaj you are being
rather too harsh on them. Not sure they were meant to be the "ideal"
TM family either, just maybe the more accommodating at the time (for
the interviews).. I certainly wouldn't be my ordinary self on camera..

> On Apr 4, 2008, at 7:24 PM, sparaig wrote:
>
> > By taking a financial risk and moving to Fairfield, IA in order
> > practice group yogic flying
> > for hte sake of world peace, meditators are obviously
acting "for