> Well, it will be interesting to see when the counter-punching
>starts
> to happen.  Their first nite they defined spirituality and
> contrasting that with doctrinal religion gave bloody nose to
> institutional religion.

This just in...

In

The culture war,
 Fundi X-ians form skirmish lines opposite Spiritual Newage:

<paste>
 "First Christian Church Pastor in Fairfield gave the classic "our
way or the highway" sermon- that Jesus is the only way, beware the
false prophet etc. She mentioned Oprah: "the church of Oprah" and
also Marianne Williamson.

I have read some of A New Earth and find this book wonderful, like
the Course in Miracles it is another expression/technique of
disentangling from the illusion we've become identified with.

I was asking and practicing non-judgment during the sermon, but this
gal is quite rigid- `Jesus as the only way'."

http://www.oprah.com/obc_classic/webcast/archive/archive_download.jsp