TurquoiseB wrote:
> Damn. Nice post, yifuxero. It would have taken
> me thirty paragraphs to say it not as well.

To reiterate, regardless of your opinion, this is
the cardinal doctrine of Adwaita Vedanta:

There is only One - there are not two.

Everything but the One is an illusion. The One is
the only Reality. The One can only be experienced
in samadhi. You are That!

"tat tvam asi"

There is no creation, no dissolution; no coming
forth, no coming to be; nothing moves here or there;
there is no change. There is only *Mind*, pure
consciousness.

Source:

S. Vidyasankar:
http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/avhp/ad_faq.html