You gotta be kiddin right? Is that it? You have been
darkly referring for 3 weeks to the "proof" you have
of Barack Obama and his campaign being filthy
and dirty and this transparently biased slanted hit-piece
is the best you could come up with? Did Sean Wilentz
also author the little "quiz" we saw earlier today?

You are grasping for straws and casting racial
invective here. Maybe that is why you are so sensitive
at being called a racist. Pat the little negroes on the
head like Geraldine Ferraro and tell em they should
be grateful for all we have done for them.

Why do you also occasionally refer to the deep dark
damaging secret about Obama that might be revealed
anyday? Wishful thinking? Remember dear,  the last
"vast conspiracy" was really about the cover-up
of a stain on a blue dress. Oh yeah, and the billing records
of the Rose law firm showed up months later in the
White House bedroom. What a trashy sideshow the Clintons
display. America deserves so much better.