Duveyoung wrote:
> I could use a little more fleshing out of your WTF.

WTF are you playing the race card with Judy for
in a political debate? I guess that makes you slime.
That's what slim do: they play the race card, or the
'war monger' card, or the you're a 'pedophile' card,
or the 'you're nuts' card, instead of having a rational
conversation. So, you're slime and you work at it
really hard. Is that enough 'fleshing out' for you?