--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> African American People do with reason.    I do, why? Because I can
not forget going upstairs to my apartment at age 4 or 5 and pouring
white paint on myself so I could be white so the other kids would
play with me and not call me a nigger anymore.  I did it because they
rode their bicycles over me and more than the pain of being run over
by a bike was the pain of someone doing it because I was not white.

>   Or having all of my friends invited in to a friend's house for
ice cream and cake for his birthday and having to wait outside.
Going for a job interview and having the person doing the interview
be shocked that I was African American and being told you probably
will not get this job because I am an equal opportunity employer.

>   Today if some kid ran his bike over my child because he was a
nigger that would be a very very bad situation.   Probably someone
would be going to jail.  Not for beating the child who did it but for
half way killing his parents.   Meditation sidhis and all....

What you describe above is, it goes without saying, terrible, Louis.

However, I couldn't help but thinking of when you related to us on
this forum of your wanting to kill two people who were Jewish.  To
me, there is a similarit between what was done to you, as described
above, and the thoughts you had against those individuals.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, I think you would agree, isn't a
justification for it.