--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Louis McKenzie wrote:
> > Rev. Wright is not a guy who is just
> > spouting words without the ability to back
> > them up.
> >
> '"America's chickens are coming home to roost"
> sermon.

Numerous white preachers have said the same; falwell blamed 9/11 on
american gays, women libbers and secularists (the majority of the
country).  Hagee whose endorsement McCain sought out blamed Katrina on
american gays and others.  Most of these guys look forward to the
majority of americans being slaughtered in the Apocalypse in the near
future.  But these white nuts are regular visitors to Bush's White
House and other republican haunts and the press doesn't hound the
white republican politicians for their connections, in fact they call
them "values voters".

Personally I don't care for Wright but the way the wright-obama
situation is being treated by the press actually is proving his point
about racism.