--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> He has given two speeches since the interview one to the national
press core and the other to the NAACP can anyone tell me where I can
access these speeches...

Yes!

You can find them all here at: www.google.com.

Here's how it works, Louis: just put the name of the person and where
he spoke and the word "transcript" into the search box.  Several
homework ON YOUR OWN to come up with the actual speeches.

When you've found them, please share the links with the rest of us.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com