Richard,

There you go again.  This is getting us nowhere.  I used to teach
special education, and I'd have the same type of discussions with kids
who had a 40 I.Q...they would insist that their spelling of a word was
the correct one despite my greater authority telling them differently.

It was very VERY endearing in them, but it sucks to see it in you.

Go here:  this SCIENCE site will educate you as to your errors -- if
you read it that is.  I'm through with being your mentor.

http://tinyurl.com/2e7xrj

This article handles ALL the issues that you've been wrong about in
your last few threads.  Good luck.

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"