Angela,

You've got a very good point.  The tenured professors have a stake in
any of the studies conducted under their authority.  It is
understandable that they would suppress any information that would
make them look bad in the educational community.  Also, it's a matter
of keeping their reputation and their jobs.

This is one of the reasons why brilliant minds who discover new ideas
get persecuted for their works--such as, Galileo.  Although the
Catholic Church has apologized for its mistake, it didn't do any good
to Galileo who's been dead and buried for about 500 years.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander