The only way that could happen is if Obama get side tracked

Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: It might, indeed, be worth it if Wright
ruins Obama's chances.

I'm praying that Obama is wearing a mask to keep his head above this
fray, but truth be told, he's put black angst on the backburner -- for
the eventual greater good of blacks, we hope, but we know history too,
and Obama's heart may not matter once he actually gets into office and
then finds out how the gears in the smoked filled back room grind to a
halt if not oiled heavily with pork grease.

Whoopi Goldberg said on The View a few days ago that maybe we should
vote for McCain since it was his party that got us into the Iraq mess,
and so, that party should take the blame as the war continues until
finally it has to answer to the American public for it and has to
enact laws that will penalize those corporations that profited from
war so that they can be taxed enough to pay the three trillion dollar
debt of the war.  Like that.  Makes sense -- ugly ugly sense.  I hate
the concept, but.....hmmmm.

And hey, better that Wright is getting all the air-time instead of
Sharpton who is making war cries of "shut down the city."

And meanwhile we have Rush hoping for riots in Denver.

GAWD, eh?

Edg