Why are macs unable to simply post your replies without breaking up the text
and putting
everything on weird lines as in the post this is a reply to?

I just bought a new MacBook Pro laptop, 2.5 GHz, 15 inch screen for 2,500 minus
the faculty
discount of 200. It seems faster than my 4 year-old Toshiba 2.2 GHz on some
things, but
slower on others. I will see how it goes, but I will test some major graphics
operations that I
know are very slow to perform in Photoshop and let you guys know the timings. I
know on
one  teaching interface site that I have hd a lot of problems with, and I need
it to run faster it
seems faster so far, but if it does not pass the other tests, I think I'll take
it back or sell it,
and get the new Toshiba 2.6 GHz.

OffWorld