> On May 7, 2008, at 2:36 AM, Hugo wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> When they name all TM'rs as totally stupid, and the Anti-TM
crowd as
> >> superior to them, then they are not only being rude, they are
> >> exhibiting fascistic tendencies, and yes, acting like what all
normal
> >> people in this world call "idiotic" and "crazy". The anti-TM
crowd
> >> have a choice, stop being prejudice like the fundamentalists you
are,
> >> or continue to exhibit ignorant fascistic superiority and hate,
as
> >> many of the anti-TM'rs do.
> >>
> >> Those are the only 2 choices.
> >>
> >> OffWorld
> >
> > Who are these anti-TMers you keep going on about Offworld?
> >
> > I must have missed their fascistic, superior and hate filled
> > posts. Name some names.
>
> He's confusing "anti-TM" and the mistaken idea that "one size fits
> all" when it comes to meditation. There's simply no such thing as
one
> type of meditation that fits all people. Research is showing that
> different techniques, utilizing different neural pathways can be
> better for different types of people>>

In which respected peer-reviewed scientific journal is this research
published? You are exhibiting your prejudice again that Hugo was
asking about, because I have absolutely no problem with other
techniques...if they are proven, published. This very statement of
yours shows your extreme fundamentalist prejudice once again, and
your prejudice clouds your mind again and judges someone you are
unable to judge.
In which respected peer-reviewed scientific journal is this research
published that you speak of?

OffWorld