On May 5, 2008, at 4:58 PM, sandiego108 wrote:

> Since you are the primary filter through which all input flows,
> couldn't it be said that since you are the perceiver, you are the
> creator also? No POV expressed here, but curious about *your*
> thinking...

The root tantra of the mahasandhi (dzogchen) chittavarga series
describes our primordial nature, much like a creator, as a 'King that
creates everything' because cit or pure mind from it's inherent energy
(rang rtsal) emanates all the diversity of the perceived phenomenal
universe. The nature of this diversity is without duality, but this
diversity (all thoughts and appearances) are manifestations of mind
(cit)--that is they are manifestations of the creative potentiality of
Awareness (rigpa'i rtsal). Conventional dualistic consciousness lives
in these projections which is really like a holographic dream and are
mistaken as objective realities instead of self-creations.

As one begins to awaken, one naturally will begin to recognize this
unbounded wholeness in terms of the "reflexively open awareness of the
dawning of the dynamic display".