--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> >
> > http://www.reportlinker.com/p087375/World-Pain-Management-Markets.html
> >

> > Pain management is apparently big business. Note section II-16
> >
> > Lawson
> >

> Pain is *very* big business with me at the moment. I've ripped
> all the ligaments and muscles in my leg while climbing hills
> with my bike over my shoulder and it hurts like FUCK.
>
> I see TM is in with magnetotherapy

Have you ever tried magnetotherapy? I've been using various
kinds of small magnets for many different kinds of disorders,
or stuff. For instance, I have almost all teh time one Japanese
Elekiban Magnet on my lower back. When my back pain occasionally
gets worse, I might use even a couple of neodym magnets from
Clas Ohlson, about 7 bucks/10 pcs.

http://www.clasohlson.co.uk/StartPage/StartPageUK.aspx

One rather astonishing use of neodym magnets is treating mild
tinnitus that I've got primarily from "playing" drums.
Another is using Elekibans to prevent pain in the eyes caused
by intense sunlight whilst biking after having stared my PC-monitor
several hours per day.

http://www.sgbox.com/emtpp.html

 and guided imagery and it's